Submit your full paper for IAMCR 2016
Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Papers for IAMCR 2016 must be submitted via this page.
Note: The deadline to submit papers was 30 June. New and revised papers submitted by the end of the day of 23 July were sent to the heads of the sections or working groups.
Before uploading, rename your file to include the OCS submission number at the beginning of the title. For example: 13666.pdf or 13666-my-paper.pdf
PDF is the preferred document format, but you can submit your paper in a variety of other formats including txt, rtf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx.
On the first page of your paper, include the following information:
- Your full name, affiliation and email address and the name, affiliation and email of any co-author(s)
- The title of the paper
- The name of the IAMCR section or working group the paper is submitted to
- The text: "Paper presented at the IAMCR 2016 conference in Leicester, UK, July 27-31, 2016"
- The OCS submission number of the paper (This five-digit number was included in the confirmation email you received when you originally submitted your abstract, and in the message inviting you to present your work at IAMCR 2016. You will also find it within the file with the abstracts accepted by your section or working group when it is published. It will be on the first line of the page of your abstract and looks like "Id: 13666")
- You may, at your discretion, add text indicating the status of the paper (as a draft, for example) or indicate that it may or may not be cited.