Submit your full paper for IAMCR 2017
The deadline to submit your paper via this page is 26 June, 2017.
IAMCR does not have standard guidelines for style, format or length. If in doubt, please contact the heads of your section or working group.
Before submitting your paper...
Before submitting your paper, please add a cover page and rename your file.
Add a cover page
The first page of your paper must include the following information:
- Your full name, institutional affiliation and email address and the name, affiliation and email of any co-author(s)
- The title of the paper
- The name of the IAMCR section or working group the paper is submitted to
- The text: "Paper presented at the IAMCR 2017conference in Cartagena, Colombia, July 16-20, 2017"
- The OCS submission number of the paper (This five-digit number was included in the confirmation email you received when you originally submitted your abstract, and in the message inviting you to present your work at IAMCR 2017. You will also find it within the file with the abstracts accepted by your section or working group when it is published)
- You may, at your discretion, add text indicating the status of the paper (for example, "Draft. Do not cite without permission of the author")
Rename your file
Rename your file to include the OCS submission number at the beginning of the title. For example: 13666.pdf or 13666-my-name.pdf. The five-digit OCS submission number was included in the confirmation email you received when you originally submitted your abstract, and in the message inviting you to present your work at IAMCR 2017.
PDF is the preferred document format, but you can submit your paper in a variety of other formats including txt, rtf, doc, and docx.