See the Election 2020 results
IAMCR is holding elections for its Executive Board and International Council in 2020. This is the main election page with links to information about the elections.
The call for nominations is now closed. The lists of candidates and their statements are linked below. For the Executive Board, there is one candidate for president, five candidates for vice-presidents (two positions), one candidate for secretary general and one candidate for treasurer. There are twenty-seven candidates for the fifteen seats on the International Council. Online voting will take place from 11 May – 31 May 2020.
Candidates, statements and endorsements
Candidates messages to voters
Information from the Election Committee
- Voting procedures
- Nominations results
- Call for nominations
- The election process - Questions & Answers
- Nominations: Who can be nominated and how
- IAMCR governance and elected positions
IAMCR Governance Documents
The elections are managed and supervised by an Election Committee appointed by the International Council. Committee members are: Beate Josephi (chair), Robin Mansell and Manuel Pinto.
- Nominations will be received until: 23h59 UTC Tuesday, 17 March 2020
- Voting period: Monday, 11 May – Sunday, 31 May 2020
- Election result announced by President Janet Wasko by email after the voting period.
- Newly elected bodies take position - 17 July 2020