Paris 2007 - Call for papers
IAMCR Secretariat and the 2007 Conference Committee welcome the submission of papers for its 50th Anniversary Conference to be held on 23-25 July 2007 in Paris.
The present call for papers is available in English, French and Spanish.
Rules for Paper Submission: You may submit the same abstract or paper to one section or working group only. You may submit different papers to different sections or working groups or, as the case may be, different papers to the same section. If the same paper submitted to different sections or working groups, IAMCR and the local organisers of the conference will ensure that it is (if accepted) presented in only one session. The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to 15 February.
Read the full HTML document or download PDF files below in English, French and Spanish.
The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to 15 February.
Additional information is available from the following Sections and Working Groups:
- Audience Section
- Communication Policy and Technology
- Community Communication Section
- Emerging Scholars Section
- Gender and Communication Section
- History Section
- International Communication Section
- Law Section
- Media and Sport Section
- Participatory Communication Research Section
- Political Communication Research Section
- Political Economy Section
- Professional Education Section
- Psychology and Public Opinion Section
- Diaspora and Media
- Environment, Science and Risk Communication
For further information contact:
Local Organising Committee
IAMCR Conference Committee