IAMCR 2016 - Call for Proposals - Deadline 15 February
The IAMCR Law Section invites submissions of abstracts for papers or panel proposals for the 2016 IAMCR conference to be held at Leicester University, Leicester, United Kingdom from July 27-31, 2016. The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2016.
Conference theme: "Memory, Commemoration and Communication: Looking Back, Looking Forward"
See the conference key dates and deadlines: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/keydates
Law Section CfP: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp_law
Convocatoria de la Sección Derecho, en español: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp_law_es
See all Calls for Papers for IAMCR 2016: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp
Visit the conference website: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016
Important dates and deadlines to keep in mind:
- 1 December 2015 Open Computer System (OCS) available for abstract submission
- 15 February 2016 Deadline for submissions
- 1 April 2016 Notification of acceptances of abstracts
- 15 April 2016 Deadline to apply for travel grants and awards
- 28 April 2016 Deadline to confirm your participation
- 20 May 2016 Last day to register at discounted early-bird fee
- 30 June 2016 Deadline for full paper submission
- 7 July 2016 Final conference programme published on the website
- 27-31 July 2016 IAMCR 2016 Conference.
Rodrigo Cetina Presuel