Submit your full paper for IAMCR 2019
IAMCR does not have standard guidelines for style, format or length. If in doubt, please contact the heads of your section or working group.
When preparing your presentation, you can consult our Guidelines for Presenters.
Questions or difficulties, contact membership [at] iamcr.org.
Papers submitted on or by 27 have been distributed to the heads of IAMCR's Sections and Working Groups. We cannot guarantee that papers received after 27 June will be distributed.
Before submitting your paper...
Before submitting your paper, please add a cover page and rename your file as explained below.
Add a cover page
The first page of your paper must include the following information:
- Your full name, institutional affiliation and email address and the name, affiliation and email of any co-author(s)
- The title of the paper
- The name of the IAMCR section or working group the paper is submitted to
- The text: "Paper presented at the IAMCR 2019 conference in Madrid, Spain, July 7-11, 2019"
- The OCS submission number of the paper (This five-digit number, between 19401 and 23999 was included in the confirmation email you received when you originally submitted your abstract, and in the message inviting you to present your work at IAMCR 2019. You will also find it within the file with the abstracts accepted by your section or working group when it is published)
- You may, at your discretion, add text indicating the status of the paper (for example, "Draft. Do not cite without permission of the author")
Rename your file
You must rename your file to the OCS submission number. For example: 19666.pdf. The five-digit OCS submission number was included in the confirmation email you received when you submitted your abstract, and in the message inviting you to present your work at IAMCR 2019.
PDF is the preferred document format, but you can submit your paper in a variety of other formats including doc and docx.