Madrid is well known for its rich culture, including food. Here is a list of restaurants recommended for all the members and groups of IAMCR Madrid 2019 to enjoy the stay in Madrid during the days of the conference, especially the informal gathering of sections and working groups on Monday evening, 08/07:
- La Descubierta, Calle Barcelona 12
- Lizarran Puerta Cerrada, Calle Gómez de Mora 1
- La Pomarada, Calle Conde Duque 3
- El Rincón Abulense, Calle Caballero de Gracia 18
- Taberna el Papelón, Calle Fernando el Católico 77
For a dinner in Madrid, we recommend you the following neighbourhoods:
- In the city centre: Austrias, Conde Duque, Cortes, Gran Vía, Malasaña, Opera, Palacio, Sol, Universidad.
- Near the city centre: Almagro, Barrio de Salamanca, Gaztambide, Golden Mile (Milla de Oro), Goya, Paseo del Prado, Trafalgar.
- Near the School of Communication: Arguelles, Ciudad Universitaria, Moncloa (not Aravaca).
Our selection is based on Trip Advisor, for restaurants specialized in Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine, good for business meetings, large groups and special occasions. Other criteria includes: prices, establishment types, dietery restrictions, location and restauration features. Please consult Trip Advisor for more information and opinion from worldwide customers.