Committee and Task Force Project Fund
IAMCR makes funds available to projects undertaken by its formal committees and task forces. The objectives of the fund are:
- Primary objective: Support the activities of the committee or task force in relation to the realization of its remit
- Secondary objective 1: Allow the committee or task force to expand its activities (within the framework of its remit).
- Secondary objective 2: Increase the participation of IAMCR members in the committee and task force
Examples of the types of projects able to receive funding include:
- committee/task force advocacy and (internal and external) outreach activities
- events (expert workshops, training sessions, etc.)
- publications (books and/or journals), etc.