Conference papers seek to share research, including research in progress, and to elicit feedback. They can be final papers, early drafts or working papers. Papers will be accessible only to IAMCR members for the duration of the extended conference (26 July 2023 to 12 September 2023)
Format, style, and length
- IAMCR does not require papers to be submitted in any specific writing style guide.
- All papers must be submitted in PDF format with a maximum file size of 3 MB.
- Paper length can range from 1,000 to 8,000 words. References do not count toward the 8,000-word limit.
Contact the heads of your section or working group if you have specific questions about style, length, or format. Contact details can be found in the section or working group's call for papers page.
The first page of your paper should be a cover page with the following information:
- Title of the paper
- Name and institutional affiliations of the author or of all co-authors
- Name of the section or working group
- ExOrdo submission ID number
- You may optionally include your email address and the email address of any co-authors and text indicating the status of the paper (for example, "Draft. Do not cite without permission of the author")
Authors retain copyright over their work. Papers submitted will be accessible to all IAMCR members and guests from 26 June 2023 until 12 September 2023. Prior to 26 June they may be shared with the heads of the IAMCR sections and working groups they were submitted to, with authorised IAMCR representatives, and with respondents, discussants and chairs. Submitting a paper to IAMCR 2023 through this platform does not constitute publication.