OCP23 is the online component of IAMCR 2023. It is now open. Select OCP23 ONLINE from the menu above to access it.
All accepted papers are part of OCP, both those accepted for OCP23 only or for Lyon23 and OCP23.
See the article About OCP for more information.
How does OCP work?
Online Conference Papers 2023 (OCP23) is the online component of IAMCR 2023 where IAMCR members submit and receive online feedback on their research and are included in the conference programme.
See https://iamcr.org/lyon2023/ocp23 for information about how OCP will work.
How do I get a certificate for my OCP paper?
Certificates will be sent to all authors of qualified OCP papers in August, following the conference. Qualification requires submission of a paper and a minimum level of participation in OCP, for example commenting on another paper submitted to the conference.
I want to download a paper but get a PAGE NOT FOUND error
Several authors who will be presenting in Lyon chose not to submit their papers online. They appear as participants in OCP groups but, unfortunately, we do not have their papers.
Do I have to submit a paper to participate in OCP23 only?
Yes, If your abstract was accepted, whether for OCP23 only or for Lyon23 and OCP23, you must submit a paper to be included in the OCP23 programme.
All papers submitted by 5 June are included in the programme.
All IAMCR members, whether or not they have a paper accepted for OCP23 only, are able to access the papers, presentations and online discussions of OCP23.
My abstract was accepted for presentation in OCP23 only, can I still register for and attend the conference in Lyon?
No. Registration is now closed.
Do all the authors of a paper have to be IAMCR members?
- One author will have to be a member and pay a US$25 submission fee.
- Any author who wants access to the OCP platform to read papers or comments, watch presentations, or comment, will have to be a member.
- All authors will receive a certificate.
- If your paper was accepted for Lyon23 and OCP23 and you have registered for the Lyon conference, you do not have to pay the submission fee.
Our OCP23 paper has several authors, do we all have to be IAMCR members ?
- No, one author of each OCP23 conference paper must be a member of IAMCR and pay a US$25 fee to submit a paper.
- A paper with several authors only has to pay one US$25 fee and only the person submitting the paper must register for the online conference and be a member of IAMCR.
- Any author who is not an IAMCR member will not be able to access the full conference. Co-authors who aren't members are invited to join IAMCR at https://iamcr.org/join/individual to fully participate in the conference.