OCP23 is the online component of IAMCR 2023. It will take place on this website beginning 26 June 2023.
All accepted papers are part of OCP. If your work was accepted for OCP23 only or for Lyon23 and OCP23 you should submit it by 5 June.
See the article IAMCR 2023: In Lyon, France, and wherever you are for more information about the two components.
See the frequently asked questions below. If your question about OCP isn't answered, contact email@example.com Telegram https://t.me/IAMCR2023_support.
How much does it cost to submit a paper to OCP23?
There is a U$D 25 fee to submit a paper if it is to OCP only. If you have two papers you only have to pay the fee once. If the paper has two or more authors only one of them must pay the fee.
The fee is paid when you submit your paper at https://iamcr.org/lyon2023/submit-paper
Authors who have already registered for Lyon23 do not have to pay the U$D 25 fee.
You must be also be a current member of IAMCR to submit a paper.
Do I have to submit a paper to participate in OCP23 only?
Yes, If your abstract was accepted, whether for OCP23 only or for Lyon23 and OCP23, you must submit a paper to be included in the OCP23 programme.
All papers will be included in OCP23, which will open online on 26 June. They must be submitted by 5 June to be included in the programme. The submission site will open on 15 May at https://iamcr.org/lyon2023/submit-paper
All IAMCR members, whether or not they have a paper accepted for OCP23 only, will be able to access the papers, presentations and online discussions of OCP23.
How do I confirm that I will submit my paper to OCP23 ?
To confirm that you will submit your paper to OCP23, please complete the form at https://iamcr.org/lyon2023/confirm
My abstract was accepted for presentation in OCP23 only, can I still register for and attend the conference in Lyon?
No. Authors of abstracts accepted for OCP23 only cannot register for the Lyon conference.
Do all the authors of a paper have to be IAMCR members?
- One author will have to be a member and pay a US$25 submission fee.
- Any author who wants access to the OCP platform to read papers or comments, watch presentations, or comment, will have to be a member.
- All authors will receive a certificate.
- If your paper was accepted for Lyon23 and OCP23 and you have registered for the Lyon conference, you do not have to pay the submission fee.
I have two OCP23 papers to submit. Do I have to pay the submission fee for each?
No. Up to two papers can be submitted for a single US$25 fee.
Our OCP23 paper has several authors, do we each have to be IAMCR members and pay the US$25 paper submission fee?
- No, one author of each OCP23 conference paper must be a member of IAMCR and pay a US$25 fee to submit a paper.
- A paper with several authors only has to pay one US$25 fee and only the person submitting the paper must register for the online conference and be a member of IAMCR.
- Any author who is not an IAMCR member will not be able to access the full conference. Co-authors who aren't members are invited to join IAMCR at https://iamcr.org/join/individual to fully participate in the conference.
My abstract was accepted for presentation at Lyon23 but I will not be able to attend the conference. Can I have it converted to OCP23?
Yes. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the submission details of the paper you wish converted to OCP23 (ExOrdo submission number, the title of the paper and the name of the section or working group that accepted it).