University of Ibadan - "No Travel" event 2021
The Communication and Language Arts Department of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, received a No Travel grant to organise an event during the week of the IAMCR 2021 Conference. Organised by PhD student Victor C. Eze, the event was held on 15 July from 10am to 1pm.
Among the invited scholars were Vitus Ukoji, Biola Ayodokun, Victor C. Eze (Convener), Dan Nwogwugwu, Mercy Abimbola Aremu, Patience Enakele, Omotayo Omitola, Osunkoya Ifeoluwa, Akintunde Boboye and Geraldine Ikesinachi Nwogwugwu.
- Opening Speech by Dr. Vincent Hiribarren (Director of French Institute for Research in Nigeria - IFRA, Nigeria)
- Keynote speech by Victor C. Eze
- Conducting Media Framing Research With the NigeriaWatch Database by Biola Ayodokun and Victor C. Eze
- Insecurity: Analysing the Tweets of President Buhari on Terror Attacks in Nigeria by Dan Nwogwugwu
- Closing Remarks by Victor C. Eze