IAMCR manages a number of publication projects. They include:
- The Palgrave/IAMCR book series: Global Transformations in Media and Communication Research, a joint project of IAMCR and Palgrave Macmillan Publishers.
- The Global Handbooks in Media and Communication Research series, co-published by Wiley-Blackwell and IAMCR.
- Some sections publish their own journals and more are planned to appear.
- A selection of books written or edited by IAMCR members are routinely featured on the site's front page and in a special members' books section.
- The IAMCR newsletter is emailed to members three times a year.
- The cooperation with Hampton Press, which resulted in a successful book series from 1995 - 2012 has been terminated. The books are still available from Hampton Press.
- A list of free, on line journals covering media and communication issues.
Explore them using the menu on the right of the page.
The Publications Committee oversees these activities.