Braga 2010 - Ethics of Society and Ethics of Communication Working Group Call for Papers
The Working Group on Ethics of Society and Ethics of Communication of the IAMCR invites the submission of abstracts bearing on the Conference theme as well as on the Working Group sub-theme: 'The ethical limits of the citizen's behavior' with the following content:
- The meaning of the concept citizen and their ethical limits;
- Citizenship in the democratic and authoritarian regimes;
- The ethical relevance of the citizen political socialization;
- The influence of the media;
- The difference between the law and the ethics in the evaluation of citizen's behavior, according its different situation and roles.
Each abstract/submission should be accompanied by the name(s), affiliation, institutional address and email address of (all) author(s). The abstracts should be submitted via the official conference site.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is January 31, 2010. The submissions or papers will be assessed and provisionally accepted on the basis of a peer review process. You will be informed by March 15, 2010 on whether or not your abstract is accepted. The full papers are due April 30, 2010, in order to ensure that details of accepted submissions are included in the final conference programme.
Summary of Key Submission Timelines:
- Deadline abstracts submission: January 31, 2010.
- Announcement of acceptances: March 15, 2010.
- Deadline for submitting full papers: April 30, 2010.
IAMCR accepts presentations in English, French and Spanish, subject to arrangements within individual Sections and Working Groups. Individual abstracts may only be submitted to a single Section/Working Group. Please do not submit the same abstract to more than one IAMCR Section/Working Group.
Manuel Parés i Maicas