Presentation and dialogue
- If you have submitted a paper, it will be accessible online when Online Conference Papers begins on 12 July
- Papers have been grouped into panels. Each panel has a chair and a discussant (who will comment on all papers) or a series of respondents (who will each comment on one paper in the panel)
- Authors are warmly invited to read the other papers in the session and to provide feedback to their authors, as well as to respond to questions and comments on their own papers
- There are no video presentations or interactions in Online Conference papers. However, we encourage you to reach out to colleagues for ongoing exchange and network-building. You can make use of the IAMCR members directory to contact other IAMCR members
- We will use the CCC feedback principle: Comments should be Constructive, Courteous and Critical
Certificate of presentation
Conference paper presentation certificates will include all authors' names and be available following the conference.
Access and copyright
- IAMCR members will have access to the entire conference (the online papers, the commenting platform and the online sessions videos).
- Non-members, including co-authors who are not members of IAMCR, will not be able to access the platform directly.
- The conference papers will be accessible from 12 July to 12 September 2020, They will then be taken offline
- Authors retain copyright of their work
- Submitting a conference paper to IAMCR 2020 does not constitute publication of the paper
Authors names and affiliations will appear in the programme as they are registered in your ExOrdo profile. To verify or amend these login to IAMCR ExOrdo and edit your profile.
Papers must be submitted no later than 19 June. The submission page will be open on this website the week of 25 May.
- One author of each conference paper must be a member of IAMCR and pay a US$25 fee to submit a paper. The fee will contribute to the cost of running IAMCR’s 2020 online conference.
- A paper with several authors only has to pay one US$25 fee and only the person submitting the paper must be a member.
- An author with two papers can submit both for a single US$25 fee.
- Before submitting, make sure you know the ExOrdo ID number of your paper. If you do not know it, you will find it in your ExOrdo account. If you do not use the correct number, your paper may be dropped from the programme.
- All papers must be submitted in PDF format with a maximum filesize of 2 MB.
- You must have your paper's ExOrdo ID number to submit. An incorrect ID number may result in your paper being withdrawn from the conference.
- Add a cover page to your paper with the title of the paper, your name, your institutional affiliation the name and affiliation of any co-author(s), the name of section or working group, and the ExOrdo submission id numbe
Length, style and format
- Conference papers should be between 1,000 and 4,000 words (not including the cover page and references).
- IAMCR does not have association-wide guidelines regarding paper style.
- If you have questions regarding style or length, you are encouraged to contact the heads of the section or working group where you will be presenting.