The deadline to submit was 19 June. The submission platform, however, remains open for late submissions.
You must be a current member of IAMCR to submit an Online Conference Paper for IAMCR 2020. Only IAMCR members will have full access to conference papers, online sessions and the commenting platform. Plenary sessions will be open to all
- If you are a member of IAMCR, login to your account here
- If you are not a member of IAMCR, join here
There is a submission fee of US$25. If there are multiple authors, only one of them will have to pay the submission fee. Authors of two accepted papers can submit both for a single $25 fee. The deadline to submit is 19 June.
Important: You must have your paper's ExOrdo submission ID to submit a paper. If you do not know this number, you can get it by logging into your ExOrdo account. You can also find it in the email you received advising you that submissions are now open. If you do not use the correct number, your paper may be dropped from the programme.
Papers must be submitted in PDF format with a maximum filesize of 2 MB. They should be between 1000-4000 words long (not including the cover page and references).
Before submitting your paper, please add a cover page with the following information:
- The title of the paper, your name, your institutional affiliation and the name and affiliation of any co-author(s)
- The name of the IAMCR section or working group the paper is submitted to
- The ExOrdo submission id number
- Optionally include your email address and the email address of any co-authors and text indicating the status of the paper (for example, "Draft. Do not cite without permission of the author")
Want to know more? Check the information for authors. Problems? support2020 [at] iamcr.org