- Actualizing Section J through Transnational Collaborations: Making Gender Equality in the Media and ICT Visible in the 2030 Agenda.
- Ciudadanía y Derechos Digitales
- Communicating China with the World: New Dynamics in International Communication
- Era or Error of Transformation? Assessing Afrocentric Attributes of Digitalisation
- International Forum on Communication Law and Ethics (FIEDI): Freedom of Expression in the Post-Truth Era
- Network of excellence in Digital Journalism and Media Convergence: Disinformation and political processes: media strategies and audience attitudes
- News Media Innovation Ethics: Activating Human Rights Through Core Professional Values
- Political Economy of Communication: The Future of the Field
- Populist Media Policies and Their Consequences for Open Societies
- Reimagining the Modern University
- Research, Evidence, and Democratic Governance of the Media Sector
- The Future of Media Monitoring: Comparing Gender and Media Equality Across the Globe
- Communication and Culture Digital Platforms
- Journalism: Critical issues in media ethics
- Media Education Today: New Challenges, New Opportunities?
- Mobile Socialities